Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our "Boring" 24th of July



Aren't some of the best days spent lazying around, with no set plans and absolutely nothing to do??? That was our 24th of July, we were so bored, but made the best of it! We relaxed, went to breakfast, went shopping (Yes, together!!) and went to the park, we sat under a tree in the shade, out of the heat and just talked. It was such a good day! Here are some of the pics from resting under the tree, neither of us even got ready for the day! (no makeup or hair done), we just kind of woke up and left the house. It was really good to just spend some quality time together! I think everyone needs those days!

4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

how fun! Yes the lay around just hanging out kind of days are the best! I am missing those days right about now :P

Megan Andersen said...

That sounds like anything but boring! You guys are so cute!!

Just one of the Boyz said...

I never knew what that felt like.. To wake up and say babe, what should we do today. It's not so relaxing or fun when you have to take the kids with you to shop or hang out at the park..Enjoy It!!!

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

Hey Nisha!
How fun for me to get your comment! OF course I remember you. Looks like things are going well. That's great-Thanks for the comment! I was so happy you found me!