Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fresno





This last weekend we went out to Fresno, California for Chase's really good friend from high school Pete Hafen. He has been dating this girl (Sharmela) for like 4 years and we are so happy that they finally tied the knot. The got married on this beatuiful lake!!! It was actually a ways out of town, on the way were passed acres and acres of agriculture like grapes, oranges, apples, strawberries, etc. We decided to be a "little adventurous" and stole an orange off of a tree!! We have never had a orange tast that good!!! It was so juicy! The freshest taste ever! (I know in the picture I look pregnant...........but don't worry....its just the dress!!)

2 comments:

Just one of the Boyz said...

Nish, I wish it wasn't just the dress. I can't wait to see what your babies would look like.

Jenna Marie said...

Hey Nisha... I'm glad you said hello! Looks like life is going well for you two. Where are you living?
Ya- We're getting ready to dive into the world of TWO kids... a LOT different than one... :) But We're really excited. They will be three years apart, so it will be good. again- Thanks for commenting on my page!! :)