Friday, July 25, 2008

The Perfect Uncle




Chase is seriously the perfect uncle. I have never seen a 24 year old male act so natural around kids. He was definetely meant for parenthood! (I wish I was too!) All his neices and nephew just adore him just as much as he adores them. Last night we visited Ashley and Jason (His sister and her husband) , Baby Hudson woke up crying and Chase went and got him from his crib, he rocked him and held him and decided it was his job to get him back to sleep, he was even searching his room for a teddy bear!! He gave him a bottle and entertained him until Ashley took over. He is amazing, I am seriously the luckiest wife in the entire world, he has an endearvering amount of patience and whole heartedly enjoys spending time with his neices and nephews. One day he will make the perfect father!

2 comments:

Just one of the Boyz said...

Who is that cute baby that Chase is holding.. I have to say Chase is the perfect uncle and will be the BEST Dad ever..I can't wait to see your little ones....No Pressure!!!!

Alan said...

Chase does indeed appear to the "The Perfect Uncle."

You can also be sure that many would think he would also be the "Perfect Dad," based on your comments.

I wish you both well.