Thursday, August 7, 2008

FOUR CORNERS!










On our way to our family reunion at Laplotta Canyon near Durango, Colorado we got to stop at the four corners monument!! We have never been there and it was neat to be able to be in four places at the same time. You can tell we really dressed up for the occasion ugh??? It was such a long drive! We drove for seven hours, and camped there for 2 nights! Luckily we were able to make it back with a few inches of skin NOT covered in mesquito bites! It was pretty fun for a family reunion, this was Chases's first time meeting this side of the family, so I think it was a really good experience for him! My sister drove down with us.......and I should have many more pictures of her because I think she is getting engaged soon!!! I can not wait to help plan a wedding!!!

2 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

I have always wanted to go there, maybe one day... :)

Megan Andersen said...

Looks like fun! Hey wouldn't it be awesome if you could have sex in all four corners of the states at once--now that would be a rush!!