Monday, June 8, 2009

Sorry I have not updated any more pregnancy pictures!!! No baby yet!!! Dang it! Chase and I tried really hard to have him this weekend!!! Here is proof that you will not go into labor until the baby is ready...... this was our weekend:


Friday: Got my membranes stripped for the THIRD time at Dr Thompsons office, then Chase and I hiked the bloomington mountain (widow maker) behind Chase's parents house. Also tried "nipple stimulation" for 2 hours before Chase got home from work and then me and Chase "got busy".

Nothing happened!

Saturday: Woke up at six in the morning and went on a bumpy, roller coaster four wheeler ride, then me and Chase "got busy"  again. I also strattled and bounced on a medicine ball for a while at Megan Andersen's house. That night I drank Castro Oil.

Nothing happened, except a very sick stomach!!! 

Very disappointed I do not have a baby yet...........hopefully he comes soon!!!! Still fours days till the official due date!

14 comments:

Tia said...

crazy girl!! do not drink castor oil!! he will be here soon:)

Ali J said...

Haha! Poor Nish! He will come when he is ready I guess, it sounds like you did ALL that you could! haha. Love ya and good luck!

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

hahaha at least you tried right!?! He will come when hes damn good and ready it sounds like! :P

Amanda said...

oh yuck Castor oil is so yucky!! I tried it once too and it did nothing but make me very very sick. He will come in no time.

Anonymous said...

He's a stubborn lil guy! I feel bad for you...that's how McKynley was. I was dialated to 6 centimeters for 2 weeks and she still wouldn't come so I got induced! Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

ohhh be careful. I drank Castor Oil and lame me went to the bathroom like it's suppose to make you and for some reason a whole bunch of clear leiquid poured out of me....ya my water broke but i didnt know till ohh two years later. and as far as straneous activities...breckens chord got wrapped around his neck becuase i didnt relax.....be patient doll he will come

Fierce & Free said...

haha, best post ever! You are too cute, I sure can't wait to meet him, lets hope it happens this weekend, because i will be there... and nothing would make me happier to be there for you guys!!!!

cassidy said...

Ohhh man!! It doesn't seem like it now, but one day you'll think "what was I in such a hurry for?!" haha... I hated when people told me this, but he really WILL be here before you know it!! so try to enjoy these last couple days when he's all snuggly and safe in your belly :)

The Swapp's said...

Oh Nisha.. I totally understand your pain. I was the same way. Im so excited for you to have your baby, I check your blog everyday to see. Good Luck,and be patient I know you want him out and to meet him but really once he comes your life changes FOREVER!

Jeremy and Amanda said...

HAHA!!! That's too funny! You guys sound exactly like us!!! I tried all those same things and MORE and Ryker was still a week late!!! We can't wait til he gets here! You will officially join the mommy club!!!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

oh exciting!... i bet you are SO ready for him by now. I can't wait to see the little guy, he will be so handsome!

Jake and Heather Lee said...

lol Nisha, you sound like me. I tried SO hard to have Maverick here early too. I had my membranes stripped FOUR times and drank castor oil twice. Nothing. I finally stopped doing stuff and he came.. good luck! Can't wait to see him!

Blaire, Steve and Tater said...

CONGRATS!!!!!cant wait to meet him!! chase sent me a picture and he is just sooo cute i love his lips!!!!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

K so i heard you had him! I want to see, make a new post!.. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!