Sunday, September 14, 2008

CO - ED SOFTBALL SUMMER 2008


This summer I decided to try something new..........Softball. I have never played before, (except in elementary school) and I thought it would be a fun experience. One of my favorite patient's dad asked me to join his business co-ed league, Aqua Clear. It was so much fun!!!! I asked a couple of girls at work to play with me (so I wasn't the only 1st timer) and it worked out great. We did really well (for D League co ed). We should have taken the championship, but we ended up taking second place! It ended up being alright, because we got free t-shirts!!! It was fun playing a competitive sport, and meeting some really cool people (who are REALLY good at softball) ! Hopefully we will get to play again!!

7 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

I feel guilty that I didn't even make it out to one of your games! What a ball(no punn intended). Anyway, the brunette in the picture looks do familiar--what is her name? Oh, & yes I finished Breaking Dawn--let's just say that YES I loved it, but I am also glad that there isn't another book.

Andrea said...

Hey Niesha, this is Kent's daughter Andrea (the one that doesn't play softball!) I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment, but I found your blog on Megan Andersen's. You guys played so good this year, and I know my Dad was glad you were there! Zach said you were the best nurse EVER!

~..kass..~ said...

That would be SO fun! Seriously there is nothing like that here...

Just one of the Boyz said...

Let me know next time you play if you ever do it again..I love watching baseball...

Cassidy Dawn said...

babe So Harvey and I are getting married and we'd love you and Chase to come. So give me your address if you'd like to come.

Unknown said...

Haha how fun! Co-ed sports would be fun...something i haven't tried yet!

The Cuffs said...

Love your blog, very cute! E-mail me your e-mail and I’ll invite you to my blog. natashacuff@hotmail.com