Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Little Sis's Engagement


My little sister is getting married!!! Holy Cow! (that means I am getting older!!) We really love the guy she is marrying, his name is Marlin and he is a EMT for Hurricane city, and a really down to earth guy. He will definitely be a great addition to the family. They are getting married on November 1st and guess who is planning the wedding.....ME! I feel like I just got done doing my own wedding! Oh well, I think it will be really fun to plan! I just got done taking their engagement pictures, Megan Andersen :) let me borrow her camera!! I think that we got some really good shots!!!

4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

how exciting!!!!

Megan Andersen said...

Nish--is there anything that you can't do?! You are welcome to my camera anytime girl--love ya!!

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

Holy! Everyone is growing up! I remember when me and Nikki were in sunday school together without a care in the world! Now were both getting married! Tell her i say congratulations and you did an awesome job on the pictures! I want to see more! Oh by the way, this is the blog of Kariann and Jd Leavitt :)

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

Nisha,
Thanks for stopping by our blog. You two are soooo adorable and I'm so glad that everything is going well for you! :)