Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Scuba Diving


I have been scuba certified for almost three years now, about as long as me and Chase have been together. This entire time I have been trying to convince Chase to get certified so we could go together, (it really is not a fun hobbie to do alone). Finally I got him to try it.........and he is completely addicted, probably more so than I am!!!! We took our first ocean trip together down in Cozumel, Mexico with Aqua Sports dive team. We had the time of our lives!! For anyone who has not been scuba diving, it is definitely something to try!!! Some of our friends went and we had an absolute blast, it is really an undescribable experience....that first breath under water in the ocean is something you can never forget. This is our first of many more exciting scuba trips!!!

1 comments:

april hickman said...

OK, You are going to love blogging. It's totally addicting. I love all of these pictures, it looks like you guys had so much fun.
Thank you for watching the girls for us, they adore you.